By using our site we will make sure to handle with care the personal information you have provided us with and to protect your privacy. Personal data types: A technology known as “cookies” will be used in some pages of our website in order to further facilitate its use by our visitors and to collect browsing history. “Cookies” are a industry-wide standard technology used to allow the web server to identify our visitor’s computers.
Depending on your browser, it might be possible to turn off the cookies function, however, this might incapacitate you to make use of the web pages and services, entirely or partially.
Proper collection, use and offering of information related to the user (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”)
– The personal information you submit will be handled with secrecy and will only be used between you, our firm, and associated companies.
– Our company will not disclose or present any of the information submitted by you to a third party without your prior consent.
– We will gather personal information in a pertinent manner.
– As a general rule it will not be used for anything but its intended purposes.
– We will manage your personal information in a pertinent manner.
– The collected information may be used to better understand the current use of our company, as well as to recollect and analyze in order to further improve our services and develop future projects. It will not be used for any other purposes.
– The company may send you direct mails and emails regarding information of our company’s services, as well as products and services of associated companies that have been deemed as beneficial for you.
– The sending of this kind of emails may be suspended if you request so.
– If you desire to make changes or inquiries regarding your personal information, you will receive swift response (within a reasonable scope) by contacting our reception window for customers.
Countermeasures against loss, destruction, falsification, leakage and unauthorized access to personal information
Our company will assign a department or individual to manage your personal information.
These will hold the duty to take care of it as the items of this article dictate.
Our firm will constantly review the contents described in the items listed above in order to further improve the management of the personal information handled by the company.
The company will not hold any responsibility for the gathering and/or management of personal information carried out by the websites whose links are displayed in our site.
Our company’s administration will be in charge of managing the personal information within this website.
Representative director: Hiroko Kina